Pentha Sea Beach, Kendrapara

DESTINATION : PENTHA SEA BEACH

KENDRAPARA, ODISHA




        Without giving  second thought, me and one of my cousin headed to explore the most unexplored tourist destination in Odisha (Kendrapara). We had to cover almost 60 K.M. from my home to reach the village Pentha . There was no limitation to my excitement as i had never been to such a fantastic place- being staying so close.


    As our bike inched further, i could see a sand barricade standing high up to 15 ft. under the very clear blue sky and the freeze air excited more to us to know that the hidden scenario of nature's. At first. I had no clue about this giant barricade (Odisha's first Geo Tube Sea wall)- mixture of sand and soil i guess. i couldn't hold my curiosity and ran up to see what the barricade had been hiding. " Oh My God, it's unbelievable ." The views my eyes captured were incredible. " How could i miss such a beauty of nature right next to my home for so long ?". and thnak's to God to make me a part of this nature's land.... I really feel proud to be a Kendrapadia.  



    The "Pentha Sea Beach" is a perfect combination of sun, sand , and sea. Man-grooves and pine trees create the scenery pretty mesmerizing and charming. the roaring aves hitting the shore of Bay of Bengal will remind you the prominent sea beaches of Puri and Gopalpur. we could not resist ourselves from taking pictures on the backdrop of awe-inspiring infinite water and golden sandy beach. there was no one except immaculate beach, crystal clear water, the trees and the beautiful red carbs


    Did you know red crabs can so fast ? I could not believe my eyes when i discovered that crabs can run so swiftly. We tried to get hold of some of them, but in vain. Every time I attempted  to catch them, they dug up the sand and managed to escape. The beauty of the place was so intriguing that at one time , I thought to shift in there. Leaving the place and coming back to our own place was very tough.


    The short trip was pretty thrilling for me as a nature lover. Everybody loved the beach, its tranquility and serenity. The beach is undoubtedly a must visit for all beach lovers and nature enthusiasts. For photography it was a magical place to click some outstanding photographs. nothing can deprive the Pentha Sea Beach from being listed amongst the top beaches of Odisha. Away from frenzy crowd, the Pentha sea beach is a superb place yet to be explored fully.









Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Nice post with great information and it is indeed informative and useful.

    Bicycle rental in Neil Island

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment