THOSE MOMENTS (wow lamhe)


One day it was a rainy day. I had gone outside due to some of my works between 3.30 - 4.00 PM. I was fully covered with my black rainy coat and was moving on the road alone towards my home. Suddenly my eyes stuck to the other side of the road and i kept on starring at that side which reminded me of the most memorable moments that had spend in my past life and my legs stopped to obey my order to move forward. My mind stopped to think anything and my heart felt nostalgic about those moments like a soulless body. It was really an interesting and saddest moment for me because i would want to go back to that period but i can't. That moment was really unforgettable. Three school students were moving ahead carrying bags on their back on the other side of the road. There was an interesting scene. The three students had two umbrellas but they could adjust because of their friendship but suddenly a gush of wind flew away one of their umbrellas. That was really a shocking moment for them how to manage with one umbrella but still they walked few steps ahead and they totally got drenched in rain water. Suddenly i saw them closing the umbrella and dancing madly in rain and at last they ran away holding their hands and they didn't care anything for what was going to happen and whats the sane to do. They were only enjoying those moments with each other. At last they disappeared in front of my sight and my eyes got closed. When i opened my eyes, drops of tear trickled down my cheek and a little of tear was still on my eyes. My heart stopped palpating, my soul was completely blank and my mind was searching for those moments and those buddies that i have lost in my past life but i could see only the flashback of those moments happened in my early life and that time i realized how much i miss my friends that one can only realize through feelings, which is inexplicable by words. Then i moved forward carrying those brightest moments that i  have lost. 

                                                                      ..... excerpts from my diary (2014)#A.N.SWAIN 

P.C - GOOGLE

Comments